Saturday, March 31, 2012

Awwww crudsmackers....

Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I have been SO busy!! Plus I am having THE WORST mood swings in history. Here is what happened Thursday:

Went to school. Horribly boring as usual. Today the teacher told us who got to be student of the month. Can I just let all of you know, that I am probably the most calmest people in my class! I didn't get called even though I worked very hard for it!! I am never gonna get it cuz' I'm a loser or whatever so I should stop hoping it will even happen to me.

At the end of the day I had math homework. Mrs. Sciency wouldn't let me do it though, because she said I had to finish this dumb practice writing test. The bell range for us to go home, and I wasn't done. SO she comes up to me and says, " well, When you left early the day we did this, I gave your classmates 45 more minutes to do this, so I should only be giving you ten more minutes." and then she said allot of other things, that basically sounded like she was accusing me of being slow, and that I don't even deserve the ten minutes, or something like that. Stupid science teacher.

After school  I got in the car and got all teary eyed because I felt super stressed.

We are looking to move into a different house, so we looked at three houses after school.

The first one was good. It had an Arizona room (an enclosed patio that is AWESOME!) and a great swimming pool, though it wasn't my favorite.

Then we looked at a house that was smaller than a hobos house. Talk about suckish.

Then we looked at a two story house that I fell in love with. The walls were different shades of chocolate brown, the second floor had a room with a window seat (which would be my room) and a TON of other rooms, a laundry shoot, a balcony, and when your on the second floor there is like a type of inside balcony. It was awesome. There was only one bad thing about it. There is this girl names Kimberly, who goes to my school. She is a total jerk. She has a British accent, dirty blondish curly hair, and a total horse face. Seriously, plastic surgery wouldn't do a thing to save the life of that girl and her face.One, time, I had a paper that was scrolled up, and I acted like it was a life saber. You know what she said?

*her in total cheesy British accent*" Have you seen star wars??

Me: No.

Her: Well, they do cool tricks, nothing like that!"

The way she said it was so mean. She sounded like she was talking to an idiotic monkey. She lives in a house right in the back of the house!!! One of my friends, Laura, is, like, bff's, with Kimberly. Totally s-u-c-k-s. Well, anyway, I was standing on the balcony of the house, and all of a  sudden I hear Laura's voice. It says BOJO??

I look down, and see her in the back patio of the house in back of this house. Then Kimberly comes out, barley speaking, acting like I didn't matter. Looking like she was thinking in her head," Oh great, that totally unpopular girl who seems to be better then me!"

Apparently, that house in back of this two story house is hers. GREAT * SARCASM*!!

After that we left the house and ate dinner. Then I had to go to this meeting about this Honors Program. Totes boring!

It was a great day! (more sarcasm)

SO that is Thursday for you. Here is Friday:

Went to school. Boring-er as usual. I was having extreme mood swings.

My teacher made me finish that S-T-U-P-I-D writing practice test. I felt like crying like a baby after.
mood swings of course, is why I felt that way.

Then we go to the patriotic assembly, ad everyone is dancing, except for me. I crawl into a corner and feel as depressed as ever. I feel like crying. Somehow, I am invisible the whole time. My eyes get watery. Stupid mood swings. But it is not like anyone cared. See, that last sentence is because of mood swings. They just made me really mad! So the whole morning I felt like I was going to burst into tears. I was overly depressed for no reason.

My dad picked me up and told me we put a bid on the first house we looked at. YAY! Now we just have to see if they accept it.

That's Friday for you. Here is today:

Chores.

Then I go to my hair appointment. Marissa (my hair stylist) cuts my hair, and teaches me how to style it. I got this new product that is supposed to promote curling. Here is how I use it:

Brush out hair.

Get it soaked with a spray bottle.

Push a small amount of product into hands, and rub hands so it is all over them.

Get product all over hair, roots and everything.

Scrunch hair.

Leave alone.

So I did that at the hair salon, and I LOVE it. It's so curly!!

Now I am at home. Apparently, the people who own the house we put a bid into didn't accept the bid. They want us to pay 230,000 for it. We said we would pay 220,000 for it, and are waiting to hear back. I am so worried. *sob for no reason at all*

Oh, I forgot something. Marisa was going through my hair, brushing it and cutting it, and she found a gray hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in Elementary school, and I already have a gray hair!!!!!!!!! This is like the case of Benjamin Button!!! But, I am pretty sure it is just hormones. Gotta love em'. *lots of sarcasm*

My nails were so long and overgrown, so I cleaned them up. Here is what I did and what you can do to your nails to make them look super awesome, and feel that way too:

Clip nails with nail clippers (what else would you use?)

Take tooth pick and clean out all of the crud under them.

Take a nail file and file away at each nail until they are smooth at then ends.

Wash hands, make sure to go over nails with water.

* optional* Apply clear nail polish to nails. This will make them strong and shiny!

So know my nails are cute!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment