Thursday, March 22, 2012

Everything is ... okay

Today's feeling: 6/10

Today we didn't have any rotations. AWESOME! But, the reason for it was that we had AZAC testing. Crud.

And then My dad had to go to work this afternoon. GRRRRRR! But he would be home on the weekend, and we could go see a movie! YAY!

The Hunger Games is coming out tonight at midnight. YAY!! I still have to wait. Darn. lol

I keep on eating beans after school everyday. They are yummy (yum!) but they are kinda a weird snack. :(

So, as you see in the last few sentences, my day is half good, half bad. Weird huh?

My six out of ten for today's rating was because I played soccer. There is this boy who I play with, he's a good friend (not a boyfriend) and he hates one of the guys who were playing. And it just so happens that I have, well,   a slight crush on that boy who my friend hated. My friend, the boy, his name is Cam. And the boy he hated, his name is Mac. So cam was on my team, and mac was on the other. The reason Cam hates Mac is because Mac gave Cams friend, Deter, a concussion intentionally. Well, I think that's what he thinks. The reason Cam thinks Mac intentionally gave Deter a concussion is because Mac knocked Deter over, and Mac always does that but I think he can be less aggressive. I'm with Cam on this one.

So Mac fell over during soccer, and Cam started laughing at him like a hyena!! It was so funny! But you could tell Cam was only laughing because he wanted to embarrass Mac. Mac, I think, kinda gave Cam a dirty look. It was so funny, and Cam told me he was just being mean to Mac. We both laughed. Now i'm kind of over Mac, and now I agree with Cam. Mac is a jerk. So now I am down to one crush, and he is the celebrity I told you I have a crush on. Oh great. LOL!

Cam's a great friend.

Then, someone kicked the ball and it was about half a foot away from me, and I kicked it! I mean, with the tip of my shoe, but it went over cam's head, so I think it was good. : )


I sat with Cam at lunch, and we had a good time. We were sitting with these others girls in my class, and we all had a good time. It was fun!



                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment