Monday, March 19, 2012

SCHOOL!

Everyone needs to wish me luck! It's 6:43 a.m. and I am about to leave for school!! I have the biggest case of the hee-bee-jibbies!!!!

Plus, you know, I don't really want to go to school today!

Hey, it's not the end of the world so I am okay... OMG there are pit stains on
my shirt I'm so nervous!!

 wish me luck!!

Bye for know-will hopefully blog tonight!


4:45 p.m. After School


wow! This day was allot better than I thought it would be! No teachers attempted murder, Mrs.Grumpay didn't get so angry that she broke my arm, (she has a person trying to learn to be a teacher too, let's just call her Miss studentteacher) and miss studenteacher didn't bore me to death! Here is what the day was like:



Morning recces: went crazy over how creepy braking dawn part one is. One of my friends almost got mad at me about it (: lol!

Period one: Mrs.Sciencey (science teacher) taught us a little bit about a space astronaut.





Specials: Mrs.Piano (music teacher) let us finally have a free day!!! On free days we get to dance and sing! It is so much fun! Normal music class is sooooooooo utterly boring! You can hear crickets, plus Mrs.Piano is kinda annoying!

Period 2: My writing teacher is so freaky! I swear everything is so hectic whenever she is around! Anyways is was kinda boring :(

Period 3: Well, I was absent on the day I was supposed to do a make-up test cuz' I was absent
the day before, so I got leave class early so I got to miss part of reading class! WOOO HOOO! Reading class is the class with Mrs.Grumpay and Miss Studentteacher! I got luckay!!

Period 4: Social Studies was easy. All I had to do was find answers in a book and write them down. YAY!

Period 5: Math goes by soooooooooooooooooooooo fast! Time in that class is just like a cheetah.



That tops of my day...

GUESS WHAT!!! I have my first follower! I am sooooooooo happy! Sadly, I don't think I will tell you who she is because I am not sure if it is okay with her... Anyone feel free to comment!

It's Get To Know Bojo Time!

My favorite color is purple, I like chicken, I hate cheesy love movies, I love cheese, Frank Sinatra is one of my favorite ccelebrity's, and bugs scare the heck outta me!


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S A FLY! THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!! QUICK, GET THE FLY SWATTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment