Monday, March 26, 2012

Picked up early!!!!!

So today, for me, what half of a day of a half day!!!!! I was supposed to get out at 12:30, but my dad had to go to work, so he picked me up at 10 or 11 oclock, therefore its half a day of a half day! I am so happy.

Right now I am at my moms job...

Oh, and me and my bfffinished one of the songs we were writing. It's basically a parody to rollin in the deep by adele.
Here is the final product (i think) of heartburn:



Heartburn <3 by: Savanah Smice &
                                    Bojo


There's a fire startin' in my heart, that's 'cause you really, really make me wanna fart,
Your just a can 'a' beans, now that I gotta tell, you don't go down real easy, oh no, you don't go down well.

Based on your smell proves you'll never learn, of which will just keep givin' me and everybody else heartburn
Based on your smell proves you'll never learn, of which will just keep givin'...

EVERYBODY EEELLLLSE, AND ME,
REALLY PAINFUL HEEEAAAART-BURN!!!
YOU HAD YOUR STENCH INSIDE OF MY SOUL,AND YOU KILLED ,RIGHT ALONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally, your are out of my system, Nobody will never, ever eat you beans agaaaaiiiiinnnnnn, I haet to say that but there is a reason why, and that would be because you gave...

EVERYBODY EEELLLLSE, AND ME
REALLY PAINFUL HEEEAAART-BURN!!!
YOU KILLED IT, RIGHT ALONG WITH MEEEEEEEEE,
RIGHT ALONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,................

APPLAUSE & LAUGHTER

Awesome, isn't it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment