Monday, March 26, 2012

All of a sudden, I feel weepy.

IDK why, but now i feel super weepy. HELP!!!

Here may be some reasons why:

I can't make my mind up about my blog. I don't know what I like, if I like it, or anything. then I look at other blogs and feel all jealous and unhappy that my blog will probably never be as good as there's.

I wish things would happen in my life, as in:


  1. I wish I was famous.
  2. I wish I was pretty
  3. I wish more people liked me
  4. I wish I was rich
  5. I wish that something overly exciting would happen, and that it would be becasue of me and involve me greatly
  6. I wish that my crush at school would notice me for once (talk about invisible powers.)
  7. I wish I was more popular
  8. I wish that school was over
  9. I WISH I WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I know, that I am so, utterly, pathetic, lost, and invisible, and I cannot do anything to change it.

Want proof that I am invisible?

I was at a birthday party. We went to Castles and Coasters. Decided to play mini golf, and I went last every time. So everyone in front of me would finish, and I would be trying to hit the ball and they would already be leaving. The first person would hit his ball and wait for all the others, except for me. I had to practically yell for them to realize they had left me behind. They didn't care, and I don't even know why they invited me.

I bet it's because I am ugly. Like it matters.

I am in a deep,dark pit of despair, and I need help getting out. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

: ' ( :, ( 

1 comment:

  1. No one is perfect! And I understand, I'm quite seriously a perfectionist that does not believe in perfection...but everyone is beautiful and that includes you! Keep you head up! Thanks for following and recognizing my blog, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete