Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yesterday... CARAZYYY!!!

Sorry that I barley made a post yesterday, but everything was so crazy! Yesterdays feeling was 8/10.

The worst of yesterday:

Well, I got a dumb negative on my r-card. We were doing these presentations for these islands we made up, and during one groups presentation I silently told my group what order we would be speaking. I didn't even mouth anything, I just pointed at one team mate, then the other, then the other, then the other, and that as it. I barley took my attention off the group giving there presentation for 30 seconds. And we aren't even getting a grade for listening to their presentation, so why does it mater? Miss studenteacher gave me the negative. She's a turd.

Plus, we had periods (rotations) which I wasn't in the mood for.

I was fried.

I have a crazy wakadoodle class, who can't shut up!! Seriously, I crazy, but when I am compared to them, I look like a shy and quiet person! LOL


The awesome part of the yesterday:

Mac wasn't there, so Cam wasn't upset. Thought Cam said he was kinda looking forward to seeing Mac Mess up at soccer or something.

The Hunger Games came out, so I was happy.



Now I am confused. I am not sure if this is good or bad or whatever. Well, Cam like to rough house with me, as in he will elbow me and shove me, which is actually allot of fun, because it is just funny. Or he bonk into me. Today he was doing that and when he was rough housing with me my friend, rylie, was behind us. I turned around to scare her because its funny when that happens (you can  scare her easily), and I caught her making a heart with her hands and mocking me with it. She thought, or thinks, that I like Cam, Cam likes me, or both. I don't like Cam. Well, I am not really sure. He isn't super handsome, in my opinion, but he is so nice and close to being my best friend. It's confusing. Oh, Boy's.

Plus, when I was walking to lunch he was way in-front of me and then he plain just stopped walking. When I was right next to him he started walking again and said something like I stopped walking so I could be with you, or next to you, something like that. Right there my heart stopped cuz' I was thinking," what the heck did he just say? Did he say he wanted to be with me?" But then he said," SO I COULD BONK YOU!!!!!!!" like he was trying to surprise me or something. Then he bonked into me.



I can't tell if Cam likes me. I think he does, but i'm not sure how (friend or boyfriend wise). I don't like him. I think. Here is how he acts around me:


  1. He is nicer to me then regular boys, I guess you could say.
  2. It seems he tries to talk to me as much as he can without annoying me.
  3. He acts interested in the things i am interested in (i.e. the hunger games)
  4. He lives in my neighborhood, and says he will skype me, or he tries to get us to meet up.
  5. He tries to support me.
  6. He gave me his cellphone number. He wants to know what my cellphone looks like too.
There is probably allot more, but I don't have much time. Please tell me what this means in a comment.



Will post more later.

2 comments:

  1. he is definitely interested in you, and is trying to become closer. if you don't feel the same way though, then try to hint him that (personal experience, believe me)
    but if you DO like him, then jump right in, and enjoy the feeling :)
    -anna[;

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you guys have been friends for a long time, ask your self, has he always acted this way? if he wants to skype you, skype him. he may catch on that you know he likes you. he wants to either be a closer friend, of be your boyfriend. both are good, so take your chances. but use common sence.

    ReplyDelete