Thursday, March 15, 2012

Same Day as First Post


2:24 p.m. Same Day As First Post


Hello everyone, I just thought I would tell you whats been happening today.

Since I am in 5th grade I will be going to middle school next year... which means that I need to think about if I want to be in the middle school honors program (I do)... which means that I need to complete a packet... which means I NEED TO COMPLETE SIX QUESTIONS IN PARAGRAPHS!!!

Not that I hate having to do that but it means... Drum roll please... SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER!!! Bow chica wow wow!! Yay!!! I already have three answers completed!


Now all I need to do is figure out a way to easily avoid one teacher who is by the way, SO MEAN!! I have never, ever, ever, ever seen such a grumpy and mean person! Her name is Mrs.Grumpay (fake name). She probably got hit with the grumpy stick, and when it happened, I bet it made her so grumpy she snapped it in half! Just sayin'.




This is basically her, except imagine this grumpy lady teaching! Oh, the humanities!

No comments:

Post a Comment