Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Where's My Water? XD

Today was kinda funny and annoying.

I forgot my water!! I went to school and got SUPER thirsty. Looked at backpack. Made sure it wasn't on the floor... IT WASN'T THERE! I freaked out cuz' then I was super thirsty, but I realized we had P.E. today. And there was a water fountain by the P.E. room. That water fountain held my life in it's hands. Well, not really, but you get the point. So, I had gotten two gigantic gulps out of that water fountain. It wasn't enough. Darn!

The whole day I had NO water, which kinda made me go crazy. Who would've thunk it could be so controlling? I seriously started thinking about taking of the thing that holds a bunch of water of the water cooler in my teachers classroom, and indulging in it's watery awesomeness. But I knew it would only lead to something much worse then a dry mouth.

I'm at home right now with my water sitting right next to me, and I'm gulping it down. LOL!!



WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lol.

Funny Story of the day: One of my classmates was doing a shuttle run in P.E. today, and while running his tooth fell out!! It was soooooooo creepy! LOL! :)


BTW, I set up the poll for all of ya to vote on who you think my celebrity crush is, so get voten!

I adore this song! The only thing I don't get is why in the video is  some person throwing plates against the wall. Please tell me in comment. It's waste perfectly good plates. :3



No comments:

Post a Comment