Thursday, March 15, 2012

My First Post!!!

Hello readers!! If you are reading this blog post right now, then that means you are reading my first entry!!! Congrats! Since this is my first post, I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself. First of all, Bojo isn't my real name. Bojo is actually a restaurant in my old hometown that I ADORE!!! Also, I am in 5th grade, which by the way, is kinda challenging, possibly boring, and a whole lotta fun! But we will talk about that later. My favorite colors are purple, blue,and green. My favorite tv show is either modern family, Harry's Law, or the Ellen DeGeneres show. That's probably all you need to know about me for now. Now on to what you will read on this blog... each post in this blog will be filled with what had happened to me on that day, past memories that remind me of that day, and some more stuff that will tell you about me. So, kick off your shoes, leave on your socks, cuz' they will be knocked off while you read, and enjoy my blog!   




No comments:

Post a Comment