Saturday, March 17, 2012

NERVE-RACKED!!!!!

Three words:  I AM SO TOTALLY HORRIBLY FREAKISHLY NERVOUS!


Okay, well, more like seven words but I AM SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ya wanna know why! Because freaky killer dramatic school is the the day after tomorrow!!!!  I've been on spring break this week and school is a day after tomorrow!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*FAINTS*
*WAKES UP*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
I WAS HOPING IT WAS A DREAM!!!!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!



Okay. I'm. Okay. I'm. Okay. So. 

My mom saw me TOTALLY FREAKING OUT! and she said," Honey, do you want to go outside?" Usually being outside and getting fresh air helps me relax. Not really this time.

We stepped out side and I told her all about how much I felt I had to do before school, and how much I miss daddy (they are not divorced, my dad works with the railroad, so he has to import goods to other towns and cities, and he gets called to go to work all the time. Like, at 12:00 at night, 3:00 in the morning, any time you name it. Lately they have been working him very hard, so I haven't seen him in a day or two. He FINALLY got home this afternoon, yet he has to go back to work tonight at around 10:00 or 11:00), and then I cried. =-- (

My mom said that she wanted me to stop thinking about all the if's, and wanted to know EXACTLY what I thought I needed to get done. I told her and realized there wasn't that much. We went inside and I wrote down a list about all I had to do tomorrow. There is only six things. Here they are:


  • E-mail Mrs.Science teacher about a math test that I missed ( I was absent to day's and missed a math test, and I haven't done it yet.)
  • Mickey's cage (my guinea pig)
  • agenda (I have to organize it)
  • review backpack (got a new backpack, don't know where everything is!)
  • pick out an outfit with green in it (St.Patricks day!)
  • add notebook paper to backpack)

That's all I have to do for school tomorrow! Talk about the luck of the Irish (I'm not Irish, but St.Patricks day is here.)

Speaking of the Irish, I'm trying to work on my Irish accent. This is what I have so far:

Let's do an Irish jig. Me mouth is dry. Top of the mornane, um uh I mean mornen', to uh um errr oh ya to ya, uh whats that word? oh, ya, lad. There is a pot-o-uhhh goldfish, at the end of that, ummmmm... dumpster. Uno momento por favor. Oh looky it's a umm leper something.

See? Am I not so awesome?!

Questions of the day: What is Bojo's favorite meat?
Comment below to answer! The answer will be given out in tomorrows post! 

OH NO MY CHICKEN IS GETTING OVER-COOKED! Got 2 go!!!!
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment