Friday, March 16, 2012

What a happy day!


OMG I am so euphoric!!!!


Definition of euphoric: intensely happy or confident: She was euphoric when she received the Oscar.


Okay, so let me tell you about why I am so euphoric (no, I did not receive an Oscar! I'm too awesome for it!)

I FINISHED MY HONORS PACKET!!!!!!!!! Okay, well, not completely. I have to write my answers to their questions on the packet, because if I don't then they'll think my mom did it. It say's on the paper,"Please complete the entire packet in your own handwriting." It kinda made me mad cuz' now I have to do all of this writing, but at least it's not an entire story!

Today my mom and I went to a fun store called Sprouts. It's basically a grocery store, but it also has a bunch of fun knick-knacks! Who would have thunk it would be so awsome!


After shopping till we dropped, we went to a crafty art store called JoAnn's! My mom needed beads, so we went to the bead section. WE HAD TO FIND SOMEONE TO DRAG US OUTTA THERE!! It was so funny! :D

Okay, so moving on... I have to tell you something super personal, and you must promise me that you will not tell anyone about it! Pinky swear? okay good, I think I can trust you... Okay so here it is *takes big worried huff* *dramatic silence* I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE crush on a celebrity. Ill give you a few hints about who he is:  
                               1. He was in the Disney channel tv show My Babysitter's A Vampire
                               2. He was also in the Disney movie Radio Rebel
                               3. He has brown hair
                               4. He is super cute!
   
That is all I am going to tell you for now, because i'm not completely sure I can trust you... maybe i'll tell you in a later post. If you want to guess who he is you can guess in a comment! I may put up a poll for you to vote about who he is... We shall see! *evil laugh* HE HE HE HE HE HE HE *cough* *cough* *cough* Can I get some water? *cough* *cough* 


Okay everyone have a good day *cough*
                                                                        LOL LOL LOL LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment