Tuesday, March 27, 2012

*giggle* Cam...


Cam is such a sweet boy.  He been bringing the Hunger Games to school everyday, and always tells me where he is in the book.

I asked him today if he wanted to go to the movies with me so he could see it. He said sure, but only if he finished by that time. He said he thought he could, and is definitely going to try to.

He is finally texting me back, and is even just texting me for no reason at all. : D

And at lunch, I couldn't sit across from him, so he made a point of when he saw me, slapping a spot right next to him. I got to sit with him. YAY!! He is so nice. Not one of those players, if you know what I mean.


Oh, and guess what? He just texted me.

I would tell you what he said, but just in case if he somehow wonders on this blog, I don't think I should.

By the way, Thank you for the comments on one of my earlier posts about if he like me or not. They really helped me wake up about it.

I cannot stop smiling.

Okay, maybe I should take my mind off of this so I don't look crazy.

Anyhoo, my mom and I just went to Walgreen to get some yummy chocolate and sweets. Oh, us and our girly ways. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!



 =

OHHH! He just texted me again! Awwww crudsmakers!! I cannot forget about this!



1 comment:

  1. i think its officially okay to say that he likes you!

    ReplyDelete