Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Miss Daddy!!! :(

I miss my dad! He just got home last night, and he going back to work this afternoon at 1:00!!! He is going to drive me to school, but he won't me able to pick me up. Now I have to go to extended day!! Extended Day is never fun. We have this mean person looking after us, and we get one snack and drink. But usually the snacks taste bad... Who knows what they put in that stuff?


Bleh!!! So now I am stuck with extended day, and none of my friends are there! I'll be so lonely!!

Anyways, I hope to blog after school today so, stick around! Then again you would be sticking around for a long time... Stick around at 4:45 p.m.! There, that's better.

Here's a song I really like, plus it kinda fits with the weather around here lately.


5:14 p.m. After School


Well, today was an exceptionally average day. Here are the highlights of my day:

  • We got new seats. My seat is... well... how do I explain this... I'M SITTING WITH CRAZY PEOPLE!! Except for this one boy but he's on the verge of it. DARN! >.<
  • We were on a "soft" lock down, but no one knows why. One of the teachers came in and said we weren't having rotations until the lock down was over. Sadly, that was only for two minutes... DARN AGAIN!!! >.<  >.< Cerial Killer, Perhaps?
                                                         
  • Then at one point in the day I got this weird feeling like I was supposed to be laughing like a wako, but I couldn't laugh like that. I could only giggle. Which was strange because nothing funny was going on.

So now I have a funny story about last night... then again it's not very long so... OH, WHATEVER, JUST READ THE UMMMM, SHORT STORY!

I have this purple ball, and whenever I put it in front of my dog she freaks out! I chased her with it last night! Who would've thought a purple bouncy ball and a chicken dog could be so much fun!!!

Now you all know that I have a crush on a celebrity, so I made a poll for you all to guess on! There are hints in one of my earlier post about who he is, so get guessing! 

1 comment: