Sunday, April 1, 2012

HOUSE!

So right now I am going to tell you all about the house we just bid on for 220,000 dollars. I am so nervous and will absolutely die if we don't get it!!!!! We put in the bid last night, and they haven't gotten back to us. We better get it or I will go crazy!!!!!!!! So here are some pictures of it:

                                                          The oh, so awesome pool!

                                                                   The front

                                                               The front door! lol

                                       The dining room. It is almost right next to the front door!

 
 The living room. It is almost right next to the front door. I will show you a type of blueprint so you can see it.

                      The kitchen! If you look closely in the background you can see the front door.

                                                   This will be my mom and dads bathroom.                                                       
                                                 
                                                     More of my mom and dads bathroom.

         
This will be my bedroom. It is AWESOME!!To bad we don't get to keep the bed. LOL

More of what will be my bedroom.

What will be my bathroom.

What will be our pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another angle of what will be our pool.

And you see that thingy that looks like an enclosed patio??? That is the Arizona room. It is awesome!!!

Here is the blueprint thingy:

Awesome, huh? lol I am super excited and super nervous so wish me luck!! I hope we get it so fingers crossed!!


Lol have a nice night everyone!!! : D

2 comments:

  1. WOW NICE AND BIG HOUSE. I HOPE U GET IT. WELL POSTED ABT U AND AGRA TRIP.TAKE ALOOK AND LEAVE A COMMENT..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! im so jealous! my house is small, i've been noticing that recently...
    i really like my house, but i wish that we lived on both floors... then maybe i wouldnt feel so cramped. but the heating bill would be too high and stuff...

    ReplyDelete