Monday, March 26, 2012

Crud

Sounds like I am crying for no reason at all, and I truly feel miserable almost.

I want to see the Hunger Games again at the movie theater. I have to.

Cam is reading the Hunger Games right now. I just texted him and asked him if he wanted to go see the Hunger Games with me this weekend.

I cannot stop sobbing. I want to feel closer to Cam kinda. Now I know that I do like like him. He is the only boy I know that isn't a stupid, idiotic, turd.

My mom is so sweet. At least she knows how I feel.

I am trying to think of the people who I think actually care about me.

Cam.

Mom.

Dad.

Maybe Savannah, my bff.

Maybe my dogs.

Maybe my guinea pig.

The people I actually care about:

Cam.

Mom.

Dad.

Savannah, I guess.

My dogs.

My guinea pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment