Sunday, April 8, 2012

venting time :)

Okay, so this post will all be me venting, or just talking,errr, writing about stuff that I need to write about. Gotta get all that negative out!

Okay, so you know Savannah Smice, my so called "B.F.F." NOT! She is just an overly negative person (a.k.a. toxic) who I felt bad for, and tried to be friends with. She is more of a bully, though. Also, she is very clingy, you can never get any space when she is around.

She is also GAROSE! You know how when you get dried spit around your mouth, and it goes all white, and it looks like someone put chalk on your mouth? You usually wipe whatevers on your mouth off before that happens, right? Not her! She stands around all of the time with that white, dried spit on her mouth, and acts like it's not there. It is REALLY gross. And you know when you get crumbs on your mouth, you usually wipe them off, RIGHT??? I mean, you can feel the crumbs on your mouth. NOT HER!!!! She talks to you with a bunch of gross, i mean GROSS crumbs on her mouth, and never wipes them off. You have to remind her to wipe them off ALL of the time. Sitting with her at lunch is HORRIBLE!!! TRAUMATIZING!! SCARRING!!

She always talks with her mouth COMPLETELY full! I mean, she talks and food SPEWS out of her mouth! She acts like it doesn't happen, but it does! And then you see all the GAROSE, chewed up food in her mouth. It's like she is modeling so people can see it!


If you don't have ALL of your attention on her, she chases you, and screams in your face!! One time I was spinning, and running, and dancing at recces, and I was PURPOSELY running from her! Another time I was doing the same thing, and I was wearing a jacket. She grabbed the two little thing you use to tighten up your hood around your face, pulled them back (they were like rubber bands) and flung them at my face! They hit my jaw REALLY HARD, and it REALLY HURT!!!!!!!!! She grabbed them again and I SCREAMED at her really loud. I was all like," STOP! STOP! QUIT IT! LET GO!!" I was seriously about to slap her.



Well, let's just say she got what she deserved... 

OMG I have to tell you!

You know Cam, right? One of my friends? His mom works at our school, but that has nothing to do with this (just thought you should know) :). 

Well anyway, he basically, well, how do I put this?? Hates Savannah.So they kinda, well, got into a fight, and, um, well, it was bad. I mean for Savannah.She said," Stop yelling!" But he wasn't, she was the one who was yelling. So he said," I am not yelling. Maybe YOU need to stop yelling!" He started walking away, and she stupidly slapped him with her notebook. He got all up in her face and was a like," YOU WANNA GO THERE!? DO YOU REALLY WANNA GO THERE?!!!" She walked away like "I am so better then him. Even though he is ACTUALLY better then me". That kinda made me happy. That Cam got in her face like that, I mean.

Then, in social studies, Savannah said something to the effect of," what wrong with you!" to Cam, and he was all like," your whats wrong with me!" The way he said it was so casual, it was kinda funny! 

Hannah always slaps people with her notebook. Especially me. And it hurts. 

But who cares, she got what she deserved. :> >:D >:] >:P }:-) }:)  (^_^) (^▽^) (・∀・) 
( ´∀`) (⌒▽⌒) (^v^) (^u^) (^◇^) 

Hahahahah!! 

Last thing I think I need to vent about...

You know the guy, who is helping build this house, what his name, oh ya, Jason! He is a total airhead. He goes off track and doesn't know what he should know.

Guess that all I need to vent about... YAY!


Happy happy night!!!
                     
P.S. I saw the Hunger Games for the second time! But I missed some of it because I had to go to the bathroom. And then my mom missed some of it because I lossed my cellphone and she was helping me find it... But no big deal cuz' it was our second time around.

Oh, and btw, Happy BELATED EASTER!


1 comment:

  1. Ugh! she sounds nasty! there is this girl at my school, (thankfully we dont sit near her anymore) but, she brings this disgusting smelling soup for lunch, and she shoves it in her mouth, then puts the leftovers in a huge plastic bag and puts them in her lunchbox. it was really gross. and she just interrupts peoples convorsations.

    ReplyDelete