Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I AM SO SLAP-HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING A HOUSE!! DETAILS:

We are getting it built fresh and new, and it is surprisingly way cheaper then buying one that is already built.

It is in a quiet neighborhood. I mean, it isn't in a ghost town type of neighborhood but you get my drift.

We can customize it!!!! Pool, say hello to momma!!!!!!!!!!

We took so many pictures of the model house I will show them to you tommorow or the next day!


We already chose what model it would be, and what we are going to add in and take out. We just have to finalize it tomorrow!



I am so happy I am not sure how I am going to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about dancing like a bunny!!!



Onto what happened at school today:

I didn't play soccer this morning . It was too full. Apparently the dead bird was still on the field. One of the watch teachers just noticed!! LOL

I did play soccer at recess. It was okay. I kinda got bored because not allot happened.

Oh, and the guy who is helping us get the house built, his name is Jason. He was so nice.

We have a real-estate agent named Belle. She is SUPER nice, but also annoying cuz' she never stops talking!!!

My arms are super dry all of the time, I mean there are rough bumps on them that EVERYONE mistakes for goosebumps, but they aren't. I was just born with overly dry skin. Seriously, my arms are like bacon!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. My backpack has been rubbing on them  to much, so now they are starting to get red like they are going to bleed in one spot. One time, I scratched my arm so much, one of the small bumps started bleeding. Not heavy, just a little drop. No I use this stuff called bag balm ALL of the time. It really works, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment