Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pros and Cons of being SiCk!

Since I am sick I have to it at home, drown in tea and water, and feed our trash cans with snotty tissue, while I take pills of different colors, sizes,shapes, and powers (well, you know, one makes you sleepy, the other makes you woozy, that whole thing). Exciting...





Anyway, since I don't have much of anything to do, I thought I would blog and make a pros and cons list of being sick.

Pros                                                                                                       Cons                                                  
You get to say  home                                                                            You get bored
you can drink yummy tea                                                                       You feel like your going to die 
people let you be lazy because they feel bad for you                               The medicine tastes bad 
people buy you treats to try and make you happy                                   Stuff you want to do you can't do
you can lay comfy in your bed all day                                                     Embarrassment
yum-soup                                                                                              More but I can't think of it



Yesterday I got VERY embarrassed.

So I was innocently trying to do my best to go to school without being miserable I HAD to go to the nurse because during class I had to blow my nose, but I can't constantly be getting up and interrupting the teacher. And if I really wanted to get it all out, I would have to interrupt the whole class and have them staring at me. During music my nose got all runny and I freaked out so I raised my hand and was all like," I NEED TO GO TO THE NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Mrs. Piano was writing me a slip while I was trying to take care of my nose, and everyone was staring at me while I was trying to do it! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Embarrassment #1.

Ya ya so I went to the nurse and she told me to lay down on one of their comfy beds their while she gets me a warms wash cloth. I lay down and she wraps this curtain around my bed so I have privacy, and a couple beds away from me is one of my classmates, Celia, with a stomach ache. She is moaning, and moaning, and groaning, and sounding like she was gonna die. Then the worst part comes. Celia throws up and it is just so nasty. I started feeling like I was about to do the same thing myself is it doesn't stop.It wasn't embarrassing, just very unpleasant!

After that the nurse comes and puts vix, or something like that under my nose and I head back to music. When I get there my class is starting to be dismissed, and this boy named Jillian sees me and says," oh, you may want a tissue." just because of the vix under my nose! FOR GODS SAKE IT'S MY NOSE AND IF I NEED TISSUE ILL GET TISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was so embarrassed and after that I felt like everyone thought that! Embarrassment #2. Right when we got to class I wiped the vix off my nose and felt even more miserable. 

I somehow made it to 3rd period without totally humiliating myself. When 3rd period was over and it was time for lunch, I stumbled to the nurses office, said I had to go home, and headed back to reading class so I could get my stuff. Only to find the door locked! And reading class is where Mrs.Grumpay is. So now I had to head over to the social studies room where the teachers ate lunch, ask for the key from Mrs.Grumpay, unlock the door, grab my stuff, lock the door, and get it back to Mrs.Grumpay while trying not to get my head sliced off, or drown in my own stress and humiliation. I completed that, but none of it was at all easy. It was killer.

Then slipped back to the nurses office, held up only by the last bit of dignity I had left. The nurse told me to lay down again and wait for my dad to come. My dad came and brought me to the little clinic at Fry's grocery store. The doctor gave us a prescription for some kind of antibiotic called Amoxcicilian. Dad got me home, made me soup, and left to run some errands and get my medicine. Then I just slumped down on the couch, and lavished in my soup while enjoying a show called auction kings and felt the best I felt the whole day. When the show was over I dragged myself to the computer and learned how to do this magic trick on how to make a coin dissapear. I'll show it to you sometime.

Today I woke up and stayed home. Sent some emails to my teachers to make sure I get the most I can done. Sent an email to Savannah seeing if she was absent too. Just kinda bored and wanting some social activity with a friend. <-< Savannah is sometimes pleasant to be around when she is not negative.

IDEA: I should make a blog with Savannah! She would love it!! She just made one of her own, but is not doing ANYTHING to it! Sometimes she is kinda lazy... I am gonna try it. If anyone wants to do a group blog with me, email me at bojoblog@yahoo.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment