Monday, April 16, 2012

MY OWN!?!?

My mom just gave me her small laptop, an attachable mouse, and an attachable keyboard! YAY!!

For most of you this week is AIMs testing week. Me too. So today we had to write a story to this prompt, and we had, about, two or three hours to do it. Usually I totally stink at these types of things, so I was CARAZY nervous, but I completed it, and I think I did pretty hot if I do say so myself...

Our teacher gives us a break, so we each get one gram cracker and get to stretch while in the middle of our writing. It really does help.

Also, I am making a goal to draw 100 different emoticons with my tablet, and post them on my blog! So from now on, every post you see will hopefully have an emoticon, or smiley face, that I drew. Each one will be numbered, so my first one will have the number one under it. SO excited. I may just post them on the side though.





2 comments: