Wednesday, April 18, 2012

AIMs week is always a tiring week...

Strange stuff happened this morning. Well, really, it is just the kids at extended day this morning. I'm at extended day this morning right now. I am most likely going to it after school today, but there is a slight chance my dad might be home on time to pick me up. If he is, my mom is going to try and persuade him to play golf instead, but he may want to pick me up. He is so sweet :D

Oh! I forgot to tell you something uber awesome!

You all know Miss Kayla (or you should). If you don't (your supposed to be reading!) she is a TOTALLY MEAN PERSON, who hates kids and she watches us at extended day... SHE WENT TO ANOTHER SCHOOL!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!
Emoticon: #3



Also, I have been forgetting to blog some stuff to all of you. I seriously need to make a list of stuff to blog about!


  • school
  • science camp
  • maybe testing
  • bedroom
  • Passover
  • friends: Savannah, Cam, Makenzies, Kary, and others...
So I guess right now I'll blog about my bedroom while I wait to go outside...

When we move into our NEW HOUSE, I am going to paint my bedroom a beautiful forest green I think. Or maybe a beautiful light green. SO not sure. 

She just called for us to go outside! YAY! See ya. 

After school at extended day

Now I'm at extended day again... It's boring, but at least we are inside! Not outside where you could melt a crayon in a matter of seconds...

Ugh... Caramel is here and she is being UBER annoying! She is screaming and wining because she can't play hockey. Now I am thinking of killing her with the paper football they are making! WHAT?!?! Never heard of a kid using a sharp paper football to kill someone who is annoying them?!?!?!?  e___e

Emoticon: #2 for yesterday


They better call my name to go home soon... 

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! They did!!! HAPPY! Finally got out of this mad monkey room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment