Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FRIED LIKE FRENCH FRIES!!

I am tiard!

Morning: Went to extended day because dad was at work. I usually sit at the card table cuz' that's where the kids, at least close to my age, sit. But they act like 2 year olds >.< ... they all scream, and spout nonsense out of their mouths!! ANNOYING!

The afternoon was uneventful. My teacher (Mrs. Sciency) handed out these papers, and I didn't get one. I swear I handed it in!!

SO I was all like: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mrs. Sciency, I didn't get a paper from math class!?

Mrs.Sciency: Well, I didn't have one, so, I don't know. THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!

Well, she didn't say THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!! She was probably thinkin that though. Derpy Derp Durp.

I feel like laughing...


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment