Friday, April 20, 2012

HOW??

Hey everyone! I just gotta know how to delete blogs from my dashboard, or how to unfollow them. I am not deleting any of yours, so don't worry!

Today is Friday! I cannot wait till the kick ball tournament, and the pizza party! After this week, I will only have 5 weeks of school left. One of them is a fun week, so it's more like four weeks! BOW-CHICA-
WOWWOW!

(hope I don't sound like I'm trying to brag) My life feels so perfect now. I wonder if I'm in bliss?

NO! I don't mean that! I am not in chocolate! That would be awesome though...

BLISS
BLISS
BLISS
BLISS
BLISS
BLISS

Sorry. Just felt like retyping the word. I am so euphoric.

Speaking of euphoric... I'll tell you later.




1 comment:

  1. To unfollow, go into your Blogger Dashboard. Scroll down to your reading list/All blogs. To the right, there is a gear next to View in Google Reader. Click it. All the blogs you're following are listed. Just click settings for the ones you want to unfollow.

    ReplyDelete