Thursday, April 12, 2012

Weird Wednesday...

Yesterday was a weird, weird day... Well, the end of the day was weird. Well, I am sure you know Mac, the jerk I have a crush on >.< He is one of those populars who make sure they NEVER, EVER, talk to non-pops. Non-pops, just like me.

Truthfully, I would rather be a non-pop because non-pops are really the underdogs! I like underdogs, so that's me!

I bet you see the prob here... I am a non-pop and have a crush on him, and he is a pop who stays far away from non-pops, like he has a restraining order or whatever.



Anyways, the weirdest thing happened at the end of the day. I was walking to get in line to go to extended day. Mac and a couple other of his pop buddies were walking in back of me. We were in the same class last year.

All of a sudden, he says," Hey Bojo, remember that kick ball game we had last year?"

ME: *baffled why he was talking to me* Uhhhhhhh ummmmmmm *still baffled* Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I d-d-d-o-o...

HIM: Remember when we lost (or something) and blah blah ( IDK what he said) to fake it?

ME not understanding what he was talking about: UHHHHHHHHHHHHH no.

When I said that last sentence I was speed walking away from Mac ." what is he doin bein seen talking to a non-pop? I thought. "whateves."

Now the whole non-pop and pop thing is not what I think, it's what I think he thinks. But don't look at labels. We are all the same. In a good way, I mean. I just added in the underdog part, cuz' it's kinda true. It suits me, I guess :D

Extended day was... kind of badish. We were playing vollyball (well, not really, our watcher and two other kids were). Caramel (fake name) who is btw a stupid fake popular (well, they all kinda are), say this
j-walker out in the street and started screaming," YO  J-WALKA! YA GET RUN OVA! HAHAHAHA! YO DUDE! YA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So she was being S-T-U-P-I-D as always. I stay away from her, just because it's not worth bein in all that DRAMA! She also gets into A LOT of trouble. Ya and it upset the lady who was wachin us, Mrs. Kayla, so we stopped the game early. Then we went to the library and she punished all of us, even though we others didn't do anything!For some reason though, she favors me. I never get in trouble or disrespect her, in fact, I am the best behaved there!! When she holds the door, or gives us snack i say thank you!! So she didn't punish me. She let me color a picture! HAHAHAHA I am so awesome! I was treated like royalty! HA! But Mrs. Kayla has anger issues...

We haven't had homework for the last couple of days! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment