Monday, April 9, 2012

Game Plan!! >:D *pounds fist on hand all evil like* HEHEHEHEHE

Savannah has gone to far. It's is time to make a game plan!

Let me tell you why we need to make a game plan to end Savannah book slapping, and bullying!

Today she slapped me, AGAIN, with her notebook! AND IT HURT LIKE 5 THOUSAND FOOTBALL PLAYERS SLAPPIN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



After she hit me, I loudly moaned in pain and screamed, well, more like shouted," SAVANNAH, YOU NEED TO STOP HITTING PEOPLE WICH YO NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You know what she said?!? " FINE WHATEVA!" then she said I am sorry, but the way she said it you could tell she didn't mean it one bit.

SO. This what we gonna do >u< oh wait, does this look like an evilish happy face : >u<
Oh, sorry, got off track, ummmm, where was I ? OH RIGHT! Dur I was on my evil rant on what we would do about Savanah! Okay, right, *clears throat and says in gangsta voice* what we gonna do is send her and emaiol sayin dat she need to stop bein mean. Dat sound good? Oll is gonna say is,"woow wait, since when does a gangsta use correct punctuation and stuff? Sorry, uhhhh, Oh ya, Oll is gonna say is savanah, please stop slappin me witcha notebook, and keepa hands to yoself. Ya das wut is gonna say.

Okay, I am seriously over this gansta accent. LOL...



If any of you have a better idea, let me know in a comment!

1 comment:

  1. you should send that email! be like "savanah, can you plz stop hitting me with your notebook, it actually hurts. keep your hands to yourself and wipe your mouth! (jk)
    i think that the email is a great idea! but dont let it turn into an email fight, i have had a few of those, and they arent fun...

    ReplyDelete