Sunday, April 22, 2012

SiCk o__O

*sniffle* hey everybody. *cough*  *cough* I am really ssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccc. >.<

My nose is all red, my throat is on fire, and I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired...

And I guess i can't really take a day off from school tommorow, because we got this letter in the mail saying that I have had, like, 11 absents or more and that I can only reach up to 18 absents, I think, until my parents will have to go to court and explain why I have been absent. I think I am up to, oh, 16 or 17 absents. Great...

And to think that I have never been in the hospital except for when I was born. Seriously, I get sick more than almost all of my classmates, but I have never been in the hospital. Very odd O__o

I feel like a cruddy, sore, medicated green blob. Ick...

*sniff* *cough* *snore*


 Charming...



so now i am grumpy cuz i spent my weekend being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment