Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stranger things have happend...

Yesterday had a lot of... strange things I guess you could say happen.

Okay so, you know about Mac, and how he is a jerk, and how I had a slight crush on him. Okay, well, lets change had to HAVE! Crudsmackers! How can I be liking this jerk again! He never talks to me (probably because I am to good to talk to him, or maybe the other way around since he is one of the most popular boys in school) I mean, I will be walking with a friend and he will come up and talk to her but not me! It happens every time! Well, today apparently a bird died on the field and he was staring at it, and I thought he said." Hey Bojo, lookie here there's a dead bird!" But then again, my name sounds allot like the name of the person that was standing next to me, and it was windy so I couldn't hear him very well. So he may not have been taking to me after all!

And then when I played soccer at recces this morning, something unexpected happened! So the ball came at me, I kicked it, and it soared super high! And it went far to! It was so awesome! It went higher then my roof!! LOL

At the end of the day, we were waiting in line to go back to homeroom, and Cam was standing in back of me. He asked me something that was so weird. He asked me if he could touch me ears were they were pierced, cuz' he wanted to see what the holes felt like for my earing. I was like, NO WAY DUDE!!!!! I mean, come on, his sisters ears are pierced, why can't he touch her ears to see how they feel. TOTAL WEIRDNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today my parents are looking at more houses, and they found three really good ones. My mom is going to leave work early and her and my dad are going to go look at the houses, and if they find one they really like, then they will put an offer on it. YAY!!

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like one...interestin day! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT!!!! it was so weird! Talk about the twilight zone!!!

      Delete
  2. its kinda funny lol... well i changed my template . did u like it? and yes i changed my name to esha barbie so dnt get confused coz i'm esha...

    ReplyDelete