Sunday, April 8, 2012

>:( >:( >:( >:(

My morning started out suckish... MY STUPID DOOR SMASHED MY FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!! It hurt one in particular so I put some gauze on it so I wouldn't hurt it even more... stupid door.

My dad left for work... I miss him already.

After all of my finger commotion my mom and I went to go look at the middle school I will be going to go to next year. After that we ate at a REALLY good restaurant. :)

And now I am here talking, err, writing to all of ya :)...

I don't really like the way my blog looks... I want more gadgets, but I cant find the ones I want! Gonna have to pull my mom over for an hour so she can help me figure it out.

I also need to vent.  That'll probably be in my next post... but then again I don't want too squeeze everything into one post, cuz' you could all miss it.

My blog is falling. I bet I am boring you all to tears... Sorry.


:( f.s.b.m.b.s. (feeling sad because my blog stinks...)


Don't worry... I think I may know how to fix it!! Give me a day or two... :D

2 comments:

  1. 's not boring- everyone has their blog downs :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DID YOU GET THE GUINEA PIG ON UR BLOGGG? i made a turtle, and tried to put it on throught the website, but it kept saying post failed!

    ReplyDelete