Sunday, July 8, 2012

Crumbling :*((

Hey guys. I know I haven't been here for awhile.

I really hate summer.

I don't wake up at a normal time in the morning, because I am not using my alarm clock, because I don't have to worry about getting to school on time. My breakfast is now lunch!! And since I wake up at lunch time, my normal bedtime is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early.

I. AM. SOOOOOO. TIRED!!!! -___- I'VE BEEN GOING TO SLEEP AT 2:30 AT NIGHT!!






Don't say it, I know. I've been saying the whole school year that  I can't wait for summer... What I really mean is that I would rather have a week of no school, a week of school, a week of no school, and so on.

On a more positive note, My Babysitters A Vampire is back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOO! I was Sarah for character day at my school, I love that show so much!! :D Benny is cuter then EVER!

He is seriously cute!!

So far the have shown Welcome Back Dusker and Say You'll Be Maztak. Say You'll Be Maztak was just plain awkward. Almost all of the boys at White Chappel were put under a spell my this 'Sun Queen', and went, how do I put this... SHIRTLESS! Very awkward. :P lol. 

Awkward, right?

*LIFE MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment