Thursday, July 19, 2012

I have no clue on how to title this...

Well. Ya.

I AM DOING HORRIBLY, THANKS FOR ASKING!!!! Well, I mean, you didn't ask but it was the only way I could get my point across.


My parent's are fighting, and when they are fighting, I just wanna die! When they are fighting, I get so scared and freaked out that I feel sick to my stomach! I literally feel like I am going to, how do I put this, PUKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!  I have no clue why them fighting= me dieing... Oh wow that rhymes.

People in relationships fight every now and then, and I know that, but for some reason I feel like they shouldn't be. I think the reason I feel super sick every time my parents fight is because each time I feel OVERLY worried that they are going to get a divorce.

HOW DO KIDS WITH PARENTS WHO ARE DIVORCED LIVE????

Now I feel really bad that I am freaking out because my parents are fighting, and there are kids out there who's parents are divorced. I'm such a wimp.


Later on in the evening...


Well, my parents have stopped fighting, whitch makes me feel a WHOLE lot better.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment