Thursday, June 14, 2012

I pretty much dislike summer...

Okay, I know it sounds weird but...

I DON'T EXACTLY LIKE SUMMER!!! :P


I know it sounds really  weird, (possibly in my case) but I have no schedual, and really nothing to do during the summer. Plus, I sleep wayyyyyyyyyy too late...


And I miss school, because I love being able to stretch my mind. I also miss my friends a TON.


Oh, but it isn't like I'm gonna be seeing them next year because I am going to Merato, and they are all going to Weatern Sky... 






Maybe this will make me feel better:




OMG I seriously <3 One Direction.


Speaking of One Direction...


I AM GETTING AN IPOD ALARM CLOCK! I JUST PLUG MY IPOD INTO IT, AND WHEN I WAKE UP IT PLAYS A SONG ON MY IPOD! WOOOOOOO HOOOOO! 


The only reason I am getting it is because my current one doesn't let me change the hour. I really want a clock radio too.


Gosh, I love blogging.


*Not crazy about summer 

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how you feel! My summer is usually pretty dang boring! And no matter how hard I try, I keep staying up till twelve and wakeing up at ten!!! I do have tips on how to stay busy tho :) what I do is I read, blog, cook, and volenteer! Hope that helps some!
    BTW, LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!

    ReplyDelete