Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Slitley scared!

It is raining right now.

Well actually, from the warning I got on my cellular phone (geeky right?!) IT'S A FLASH FLOOD!

Omigosh I am totally freaking out! My dad has to drive a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to work, at night, and I mean, what if his car is hit by a lightning bolt or something!?!?!?!?!?!

:( I AM FREAKING OUT!


Plus the rain sounds very scary, like a ton of people are trying to break into our house!


I went to a museum where they had a model of a flash flood. It was LIFE SIZED! And freakyyyyyy... And the model was a nice sunshiney FLASH FLOOD not like this one which is a mad, freaky, killer flash flood! 


This is just not my night.


I guess it is kinda nice though when your going to sleep.


BUT NOT WHEN YOUR DRIVING!


*Why flash flood? WHY?


No comments:

Post a Comment