Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is creepy, weird, and freaky...

I am going into the panic room. Well, kinda. Not really but you catch my drift...

Mac just txted me!

I think he did anyway.

I mean, I have recently given Rollins my phone number (he is a FRIEND) and he is a bit of a trickster/prankster, so he could just be pranking me for the first txt.

But "mac" did send me three of them, so either Rollins is being very consistent on his prank/trickery, or it is REALLY mac. Please let it be Rollins.

                                                              oy vey...



If it where mac, then I would be annoyed. ANNOYED BECAUSE MY STUPID CRUSH WHO I AM TRYING TO STOP CRUSHING ON IS TEXTING ME!

Now, you may be wondering how Mac got my phone number...

I was stupid in my last grade.

Mac saw these phone cards I keep with my so people have my phone number and email on my desk and asked if he could have one. I should have said,"NO WAY!"

I should have hidden them.

I should have acted as if they weren't there.

BUT I DID!! Bad Bojo...

It was the last day, too. SO on the last day of school, I got home, and oped around waiting for a txt from whats-his-face. Lame.

And today didn't go so well either. Ima just start from the begging:

You hopefully all know how I applied for honors for school. And this week I am supposed to get a latter telling if I got in. NOT. i DON'T LIVE IN THE SAME district as my schools, so I guess I am getting it later. Now I am moping around again waiting and hoping for the mail man to drop by the mail, specifically a letter saying," Bojo, you got into honors. CONGRATS!!"

But no luck. So I am worried, and Savannah already got hers, and she got in. Making it worse cuz' I wanna tell her if I got in too!

Then other stuff hapened that was fine.

Then mom and I got home from errands, I was SUPER tired, so I slumped down in bed.

20 minutes later, I hear yelling, screaming crying, and a little bit of fowl language...

MY PARENTS FIGHTING!!

Yay. -.-

This went on for about 2 hours, while I sat on my bed in my room, played games, cried, and had to get through my stomach feeling like it had the flu.

That was just from me being nervous.

Then my dad comes in my room and is all like," I am so sorry that we are fighting." and then some more while he higged me.

It made me feel a little better, but not much. Is my mom okay?

Ya she is, but she had red eyes and is clearly in A TON of pain from allot of what my dad said to her. I heard him say some pretty mean things.

Of course they both did, but it seems like he REALLY MADE A DENT.

So ya.

Then my dad had mom open her mothers day gift, and it turns out her and I are going to get a spa treatment.

YAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment