Friday, May 4, 2012

DANCE!!!

SO. TONIGHT IS THE DANCE AT MY SCHOOL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It's not like," Ohhhhhh let's slow dance..." Or people asking you out it is just a fun dance party kind of. They serve pizza, candy, soda, and play awesome music, and you get to buy raffle tickets. I. CANNOT. WAIT.

Then after that my parents and I are gonna go to sports authority( I need new shoes), and have dinner.

I am gonna wear a cute pair of jeans, a black plain shirt, and put a blue type of jacket kinda over it. Ima gonna look so beachy. Plus, I will be wearing my favorite sunglasses, a cute necklace, white flower earrings, and this type of metal hairband.

I just kinda hope Mac won't be there. He always ruins my fun, making me feel all self conscious, and I know I don't have a chance with him (nor do I guess I really want to, since he kinda anoise me now), so why do I worry about it! Ugh, this is so complicated!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bojo!

    Your school has dances? Ours doesn't, thankfully! The normal middle schools do, but, well, we're kind of middle schoolers in a high school so luckily we don't. I don't know what I'd do! I'd feel so awkward! How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, thankfully though our teachers don't allow any asking out, or slow dancing, or anything like that :)It went okay... ill make a blog post about it right now.

    ReplyDelete