Friday, May 11, 2012

How the dance went...

The dance was okay :/ but not the best.

So first, I felt like I had to plaster this fake act on myself, because stupid Mac was there. I don't understand why I try, cuz no mater what he will always ignore me. Well, let me refraise. He will always ignore me unless I have a super model body, I am rich, and the most popular person at the school.



Plus they didn't have the best music. I mean, sure they had party rock and Hannah Montana and Justin Bieber, but that was it. And some adele, but I love it will rain, and what makes you beautiful, so that was it.

And I guess I wish more of my class mates where there.

And less younger kids who where acting obnoxiously stupid.

And less Mac.

And less overrated populars.

I did enjoy the EXTRA LARGE pixie sticks. :D



And the soda.



And those of my friends who where there.

And dancing to the music, even though I S-T-I-N-K at dancing.

So I would rate the dance a 5/10

Eh.

Maybe a 6/10

Somewhere in between that.

But seriously, when Mac is there, you see a blob of people and he is in the middle of it. He walks one way, his groupies make sure they are there with him.  SERIOUSLY he could run around the room at hyper speed, and they would stay stuck to him.

At least next year I will go to a middle school that I am sure none of my friends will be going to, so he will hopefully not be there.

If he is (so unlikely) I will freak, go crazy, and come to the assumption that I am cursed. BUT HEY, WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! lol

It will rain:


No comments:

Post a Comment