Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Not doing so good.

I am not great with school being over. I don't have a goal, or anything to grab me from being lazy.

And Savannah has spiralled out of control. Here is why I think that;

We went to science camp. In my opinion, she was at her maximum negativity! Seriously, she was groaning and moaning and winning about every little thing!

SOME OF THE STUFF SHE SAID AND WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT:


  • "My feet hurt! Uhhhhh, stupid hike!"
  • "Stupid bus! My neck hurts!"
  • "My bunk sucks! I hit my head on it and now there's a bump on my head! UH! Stupid bunk!"
There is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY  WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more. I almost killed her. I could've taken a tree branch and have it "accidentally" fall from somewhere, and have it "accidentally" hit her head and kill her, but no. I'm a good girl! 



I asked her if she wanted to do a blog with me (when I wasn't trying to make it look like she committed suicide) and she said yes. Look at this post she put on there:

SERIOULY!!i know that u viewers are out there, in Russia and Indonesia and Germany and everywhere else, but it couldnt hurt to leave a comment or SOMETHIN'!

Can you believe her?! So on our blog email, I sent her an email:


"I'm not gonna do the blog with you anymore. I don't like that you are writing mean, negative things on the blog."


I really hate her. I also realized that she was using me. In another post I'll tell you how cuz' I gotta move on.


Since it's summer, I decided to make a list of stuff I wanted to do:



  • Clean out bin of stuff to do
  • Organize desk
  • Make thank-you cards
  • Make a list of people to make thank you cards for
  • Send texts to every phone number I got in my yearbook
  • Play 30 min to an hour of Kinetic every day
  • Make another list of stuff to do this summer.
So ya. I HAVE to make sure I get bizzy this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment