Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Middle school. Great. (- ___-)

I'm sorry it's been so long since I said hi, and updated you on things. But I'm going on a really ruff phase right now, and I need ALLOT Of support.

I'm going to tell you a story to start.

So there was this one time when I went to jump street, and they had a foam pit (jump street is a trampoline place that is really fun). When I say foam pit, I mean foam blocks, like, foam everything. I went in and I could get out, I was completely trapped. Eventually my friend came over and helped me out but the feeling was horrible. It felt like I was being held back from moving forward, and having fun. That is exactly how I am feeling right now.

Three days ago was my first day of middle school, and I was freaking out, and crying. So far I love it, but every day afterwards I feel as if it's happening all over again, and I get anxiety,depression, and I always cry. :*( I feel as if it will never end. Bojo is scared.



No comments:

Post a Comment