Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Life is... bumpy.

Ya i know I am ALWAYS saying this, but I REALLY mean it this time.

Her is what I need to fix:

I carry the HEAVIEST bag in the world! I have 3 quarters of my locker in there!
I just got my band instrument: a trumpet. I have to carry that too!
And I have to carry my lunch box. I feel like my shoulder will break or dislocate any minute now!!

I guess I could carry a backpack, but I think it will jam my locker. Mine looks too thick, in my opinion.

IDEA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO okay so, I always go to my locker and I take out ALL of my stuff, so my back pack would be empty. SO, I can roll up my backpack (like a sleeping bag) and maybe it will be much smaller!

THAT. JUST. MIGHT. WORK. 
:) :) :) :D :D

If you have any ideas, let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment